The ultimate gift-guide for a co-worker on your list. From real simple to sophisticated. If your workplace carries on a tradition of exchanging holiday gifts here are a few simple, affordable and brilliant gift ideas you can use.
2. Purse Hanger. Practical & affordable.
3.Origami Sticky Notes. Fun and simple.
4. Organic cotton neck warmer. Thoughtful and easy.
5. One month of Netflix subscription.
A few simple rules to remember to turn it into a smooth and stress-free gift-giving season:
1. If you have an office “best friend,” exchange gifts outside the office. Not only will it be more personal to you, but it won’t make your other co-workers feel left out.
2. Don’t get too personal. There’s no need to find out your boss’s favorite perfume, for example, and purchase a bottle. That would just be strange.
3. Don’t worry too much. No need to stress out about finding the perfect gifts for your colleagues. That’s the job of their family and friends. A little token of appreciation is all that’s needed.