Finding the right clothes can be challenging and more so for full figure.
It is all about accentuating the features you want to show off and downplaying those you don’t. Here are 5 crucial steps to choosing clothes with the right cut, color and fit that will help you flatter your body while staying comfortable.
Every single body type looks good in an A-line dress because it emphasizes a woman’s natural waistline and drapes nicely over any curves on her lower body.
Tops and dresses with empire waist are perfect for ladies with pear- or triangle-shaped bodies who are smaller above the waist than they are below the waist.
Straight-cut dresses look great on women who have broader shoulders and chests and smaller hips.
2. The color
The rule of thumb to is that light colors emphasize while dark colors downplay, which is why black is universally flattering. If you’re choosing a light-colored dress, be sure to make up for the color by choosing a structured silhouette that will flatter your body. Horizontal stripes and large, bold patterns can appear to add volume in places you don’t want it.
3. The fit
A garment that is too tight or too loose can ruin your day and look unflattering even on the most perfect body. This is why Econica offers made-to-measure clothing where each and every garment is made to compliment women’s body.
Choosing a perfect scarf or shoes can make you look taller, thinner, more confident. Go for small elegant heel and big flowy scarves.
The right hairstyle will your self-confidence and not only mask some facial imperfections in regards to its shape but also change an impression of your image in whole.
- Avoid heavy straight bangs, because they create a horizontal line that widens your face visually.
- If you are a plus-size woman, it’s better to shy away from compact and sleek hairstyles, they can totally spoil your look.
- Whatever hairstyle you choose, try to leave elongated locks by the sides of your face. They are going to make your face slimmer.
- Consider elongated side bangs. Any diagonal line that crosses your face makes it longer visually.
- Additional volume on top also elongates and slims your face.